flat - a casa di theo
Beautiful 3 star flat of 55 m² with large balcony overlooking the main street, on the 1st floor of a building (secured access by a digicode) in the city centre of the Imperial City of AJACCIO, fully equipped and ideally located to take advantage of all the amenities of the city on foot (beaches, bars, restaurants, clubs, casino, shopping, cinema, museums, food, buses, shuttles, etc.)
This rental has been completely renovated. It comprises a bedroom with 2 French windows opening onto the balcony, with double bed (2 persons), wardrobe, chest of drawers and TV, a living room with French windows opening onto the balcony, with a new convertible sofa (2 persons), a low unit with TV, 2 armchairs and a coffee table, a modern and new open plan kitchen, fully equipped with new appliances, a bathroom with bathtub, a new towel warmer and a new washbasin, a separate toilet, a balcony with two tables, 4 chairs and a parasol.
We will be happy to advise you on the various sites to visit as well as the outings and events to do. To satisfy you, we also adapt to your arrival/departure times (subject to the constraints of the current rentals).
Equipment included :
Reversible air conditioning (bedroom and living room/kitchen), Double glazed window doors, Fibre internet (WIFI permanent access included in the rental), 2 TVs (1 living room/1 bedroom with fibre channel package), Washing machine (washing products provided), Dishwasher (also with products), Induction hob (with daily cleaning product), Built-in oven, Small oven, Fridge/freezer, Microwave, L'OR Barista coffee maker and classic coffee maker, Saucepans, Pans, Crockery and cutlery set, Kettle, Electric citrus press, Toaster, Iron and ironing board, Cot, etc.
- Bathroom linen: towels, bath sheets, flannels, toilet kits (shower gel, shower cap, moisturising milk, etc.));
- Household linen: tea towels, hand towels, paper napkins, sheets, pillows, duvets (the bed is made on arrival, including the linen for the sofa bed);
- Beach linen and equipment: sheets, mats, beach umbrella, isothermal bag and its ice packs to keep your picnic cool;
- Household cleaning: soap and household cleaning products, also for the dishwasher, washing machine as well as for the induction cooker;
- WELCOME CORSICAN delicacies (variable according to season).
To get here/to get around:
- The airport is 12 minutes away by car or with the direct shuttle (line 8: return) for connecting flights;
- The Embarcadero is 2 minutes away by car for arrivals/departures of ferries to the Continent;
- The railway station is 9 minutes away by foot to visit the North Corsica by the interior (CORTE, CALVI, BASTIA, etc.); - The bus station is 6 minutes away and centralizes the departure of the BUS lines for the whole town and the surroundings; - Renting of electric bikes, electric Trotti Corse, scooters, motorbikes, etc.) ;
- The Bus Station at 6 minutes centralizing the departure of the BUS lines for the whole city and its surroundings ;
- Electric bike rental, Trotti Corse electric, scooter, motorbike etc.
- 4 minutes' walk from an "AppeBike" station: electric bike hire,
- 6 minutes' walk from "Vespa Corse": electric bike hire, electric Trotti Corse, scooter, etc.
- 7 minutes walk from "LSP 2 Roues": electric bike rental, electric Trotti Corse, scooter, etc.
- 3 minutes' walk from MONOPRIX (with home deliveries possible);
- 4 minutes' walk from La Halle du marché Place CAMPINCHI: sales by producers, fruit, vegetables, cheese, etc.;
- 5 minutes' walk from SPAR (with home deliveries possible)
Immediate proximity of many shops with the famous pedestrian street of Cardinal FESCH (and the Bonaparte museum), lined with shops for clothes, articles for gifts and souvenirs, especially do not miss the shop "LE VILLAGE CORSE" for the very warm welcome and good advice for NUSTRALE CORSE products of all kinds, CHRISTINA hairdresser without appointment and with her good mood, Pizzerias, Bars, Restaurants, Clubs, Cinema, Museums, etc.
For beaches, tourism, leisure, cultural and sports activities:
- The beaches: ST FRANCOIS, 5 minutes on foot, as well as the bus station, 6 minutes away, centralising the departure of the BUS lines for access to all the beaches (line 5 towards Parata);
- The Pascal Rossini municipal swimming pool: 7 minutes on foot;
- The TINO ROSSI marina (5 minutes on foot) for :
- its bars/restaurants with terraces (in particular "La MARINASCA" for its welcome and its menus),
- the various Maritime Shuttles for idyllic day trips (west coast of the island) and for access to PORTICCIO (crossing to the other side of the gulf opposite Ajaccio in 10 minutes) for its beaches, bars, club and restaurants,
- the various water sports: Scuba diving, in particular the "ODYSSEE-PLONGEE" Club for its welcome, its good humour and its professional instructors, Jet-Ski, Sailing, etc.) ;
- The Citadel of Ajaccio : 6 minutes on foot ;
- The Bonaparte House : 5 minutes on foot (national museum) ;
- The Casino of Ajaccio : 6 minutes on foot ;
- The PETIT TRAIN BLANC of AJACCIO (5 minutes on foot) with a guided tour of the CITY and the SITES not to be missed : Iles Sanguinaires, Grotte Napoléon, etc.
- The Pays d'Ajaccio Intercommunal Tourist Office: 4 minutes' walk away, for information on various events, outings, excursions, etc.
- Non-smoking flat, no pets allowed, no stilettos allowed in the flat and no events/evenings allowed;
- Deposit: 600,00 €;
- 30% deposit at reservation, balance at arrival in the apartment;
- Cleaning fee: 45,00 €;
- Provision of a certificate of civil liability insurance by the tenant for the seasonal rental.
Measures against COVID-19:
We are vigilant and rigorous with regard to hygiene. In addition, during this very special period, we carry out additional treatments to sanitise the environment and the various surfaces: floors, walls, door and window openings and handles, dishes, not forgetting bedding, sofas, etc. We use antibacterial disinfectants and anti-allergenic products (bleach, wipes, aerosol, etc.).
Between each rental, we systematically carry out a complete cleaning and disinfecting treatment for the washing machines and dishes to eliminate any bacteria and viruses present.
- City centre
Type of housing
Brands & Labels
- Air conditioning
- Washing machines
- Sheets included
- Baby equipment
- Private sanitary facilities
- Terrace / Balcony
- Separate toilets
- Supply of sheets
- Supply of linen
- Hair dryer
- No smoking
- Min. rates Max. rates
- Nuité (meublés)110€150€
Means of payment
- Bank and postal cheques
There are several accesses to the Ajaccio ridge trail as well as a multitude of paths. I will present here a loop that can be done in 5 hours for average walkers...