Historic site and monument
The Anglican church was built on the Cours Grandval from 1869 on the initiative of Miss Campbell. At that time, the town had up to a thousand British winterers. It was completed in 1878 and polychrome stones from different parts of the island were used for its construction.
To get there with the TCA buses: Line 7 - Nearest stop: Grandval
Visible without a visit